Wednesday, December 25, 2013

It's A Wonderful Life is the Best Christmas Movie Ever No Contest Not Up for Debate End of Discussion


This movie. God, I love it. There's just nothing else that screams "It's Christmastime!" like watching George Bailey get pummeled by life at every turn. And within this most favorite of Christmas movies is one of my most favorite movie moments. Sometimes when watching this for the eighteenth time in a single season, I'll stop it after this point, just to save George some of the heartache afterwards, especially if I don't have the time to watch him all the way out of it. The moment I'm referring to is of course this:
 

     
Perfect.
If you don't immediately recognize the screenshot above, then I just don't even know what to do with you.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: