Sunday, August 2, 2009

Victory Is Mine!

If you'll please draw your attention to the right of this screen, you will see that the progress bar for Goodland is full! Rejoice! Yes, that's right, Rejoice! I kept with it, resisting the alluring temptation of starting a shiny new script, and here I have a finished product ready to be sent to the real guys, the big guns, the people who take my money and in return crush my dreams with their expert criticism. Ah well. I will savor this moment even in the knowledge of its pending demise. This is what we're supposed to do: write script-edit script-finish script. Rinse. Repeat. And I intend to repeat. I have a new idea I'm really excited about, and as soon as I actually and for real decide to start writing, I'll tell you all about it. For now, cookies, milk, and more Pride & Prejudice & Zombies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray & congrats! :-)