Sunday, February 2, 2014

An Open Letter to Hulu

Dear Hulu,

Get your shit together!

It just took me five minutes shy of an hour to watch a twenty-three minute episode of the Mindy Project because 1. the video keeps buffering (and don't let's act like my internet connection is to blame; 2. there's five billion commercials every five minutes and 3. stop it!

I realize you're pushing this whole Hulu Plus thing right now, but honestly all I want to do is watch television programs that span across varying degrees of quality for free. Without delay! If I were interested in paying for television I'd have cable, duh!

While you're fixing things, could you please figure out some kind of deal with HBO so that I can watch Game of Thrones for free as well (without the aforementioned issues, obviously)?

Thank you and god! Ugh!

-Yeah

In case you don't know anything at all, this is the show I'm talking about, Hulu!

No comments: