Monday, October 7, 2013

About Bikes in Chicago, BECAUSE I CAN!




I snapped this shot and then thought "man, if I didn't have a blog that was exclusively devoted to talking about writing then I'd blog the hell out if this!" Then after accessing my blog I realized my last post was in March. 

March! 

See, a blog isn't about anything if you're not blogging, and so I've decided that this will no longer be a blog exclusively about writing and dropping my phone in the toilet, but rather about whatever I feel is pertinent in the moment. Pertinent to me. In my moment. 

Me me me me me...

Right now, I'm in Chicago trying to figure out a way to necessitate renting a bike for the day. $7 for the whole day! That seems cheap! I mean, only 30 minutes at a time, but still! Did I pack shoes for this? Should I also rent a helmet? Are cars aware of these bikes or am I to just be mercilessly run over?

So, this is it from now on. Whatever I feel like putting here, goes here. Some of my readers will be upset (mom), some excited (mom), but most importantly there will be an actual blog to get either upset or excited about (only my mom reads this blog).

Carpe blog!

No comments: